Subscribe to My Blog


Arctic Monkeys - ITunes Festival (2011)

Publicado por Orlando Garduno sábado, 9 de julio de 2011


Desde el gran foro Amus conseguimos este bootleg de la presentación que tuvieron hace algunos días.

Download

Tracklist:

Library Pictures
Brianstorm
This House is a Circus
Still Take You Home
Don’t Sit Down ‘Cause I’ve Moved Your Chair
Pretty Visitors
She is Thunderstorms
Teddy Picker
Crying Lightning
Brick by Brick
The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala
The View From the Afternon
I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor
All my Own Stunts
If You Were There, Beware
Do me Favour
When The Sun Goes Down


--------------Encore----------

Suck it and See
Fluorescent Adolescent
505

Download audio

Download video

One Response to "Arctic Monkeys - ITunes Festival (2011)"

Leave a Reply

Comentarios

wibiya widget

Related Posts with Thumbnails